- Download JDK 8 from the below link and install it on your computer
Go to your file directory where you have stored the installation file. In the directory folder, right-click on the “JDK” file & chose (Run as administration).
Note: After clicking (Run as administration) a pop-up will show to give permission, Click “Yes”.
Wait a few moments for the following screen
Wait a few moments for the following
2. Now Download ords file from the below link put in your destination folder and extract it
NOTE: create a folder in C: drive named “ords” and extract it there.
3. Now copy the “image” folder from apex installation directory to “ords”
5. Set your Java home user variable in Environment Variable. Right-click on “This Pc” and click “Properties”
7. Click “Environment Variable”
8. Click “New” under “User variable” Block
9. Write “JAVA_HOME” in the Variable Name field & click the Browse Directory button from below & choose a system drive such as “Local Disk (C)” & follow the next
10. Expand “Program File”. From C:
11. Expand “Java” folder user “Program Files” & chose “jdk1.8.0_281” folder and click “OK” button
12. Press “OK”
13. Now Open Command Prompt and set your directory to ords folder and type bellow lines and press enter:
or cd c:\ords [pres enter]
copy this line and paste
“C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_281\bin\java” -jar ords.war
enter your administrator password the [press enter]
14. Copy the “config” like “C:\ords\config” folder directory that was created in ords folder paste it and [press enter]
15. In the following snapshot your Installation is done.
after ords installation is done then click below link for
How to Installing Apache Tomcat for Apex ORDS server